Capital Cooking has perfected the form and function of gas ranges. The Precison 36" Gas Range features the ultimate in performance and control with proven durability, featuring sealed burners that offer precise control from the highest highs to the lowest lows, a barbecue burner for bringing the outdoors into your kitchen, and a large-capacity gas convection oven with infrared broiler that sears quickly and evenly.
Model Number: MCR364B
Configuration: 4 Sealed Burners and 12" BBQ Grill Burner
Burner Type: Sealed
Range Fuel: Gas
Oven Fuel: Gas
Cleaning: Manual Clean
Oven Category: Manual Clean
Utility Type: All GasProduct Feautures
- CONVECTION BAKE
- Extra Large Convection Oven fits full size commercial cookie sheet
- Flush oven bottom for extra capacity
- Infrared Broiler
- 5 rack positions
- Height adjustable front and rear leveler legs
- Removable Door with Heavy Duty Hinges
- Compatible with Rear Floor Mount Gas Line Input
Primary Oven Features
- Four (4) 19,000 BTU Power-Flo™ Sealed burners turn down to Tru Simmer
- One (1) 18,000 BTU BBQ Grill with Reversible Stainless Steel Channel Grates and Hybrid Radiant System
- Stay-Cool™ die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Flush Island Friendly Trim
- Manual clean
- Convection oven
- Large 4.9 cu. ft. oven cavity - 27" W X 15" H X 21" D
- Convection Bake
- 30,000 BTU oven burner for uniform baking
- 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil burner with Inconel Mesh construction
- Adjustable legs for easy leveling
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 5 rack positions w/ 2 racks provided
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" thick professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra large viewing window
- Bright 40W oven lights
||120 VAC/60 Hz
||40" W x 48" H x 34" D
||35-7/8" W x 36" H x 28-3/8" D
|Circuit Breaker Size
||120 VAC, 3 Prong with dedicated ground
||1/2" NPT Male
|Max. allowable input pressure
||7" WC input pressure, 5" WC Pressure Regulator provided
||11" WC input pressure, 10" WC Pressure Regulator provided
||27" W x 15" H x 21"
||4.9 cubic feet
|Oven Control Type
||36-1/8"W X 24"D (std)
Energy Star Rated:
4.9 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.