Culinarian Gas Range Tops give you the most powerful and efficient burners in their class, built into hand crafted seamless beautiful appliances. Culinarian Range Tops are designed and built in the USA to meet the your most delicate or rigorous cooking challenge.
Model Number: CGRT366
Configuration: 6 Open Burners
Burner Type: Open
Range Fuel: Gas
Utility Type: All GasRangetop features
- Five 25, 000 BTU open style burners all turn down to a True Simmer
- One 8,000 BTU Small Pan Burner turns down to an extra low simmer
- Stay-Cool™ die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Professional stye heavy duty cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Full extension Drip Trays on EZ-Glides
- Flush Island Friendly Trim
- All burners have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Cabernet Red trim available as an accessory
||40" W x 20" H x 32" D
||35-7/8" W 8-1/4" H 27-1/8" D
||120 VAC, 3 Prong with dedicated ground
|7" WC input Pressure (max. allowable pressure
||1/2 psi), 4" WC Pressure Regulator provided
||1/2" NPT Male
|11" WC input pressure (max. allowable pressure
||1/2 psi), 10" WC Pressure Regulator provided
|Cutout Dimension:Standard Installation
||34-15/16" W x 23-1/8"D. No bottom platform required. 9" min. clearance to drawers
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.