Resembling a floating island made of steel and glass, Zephyr's Essentials Collection ZMO-M90AS Modena Wall Range Hood houses the most advanced Bloom HD LED light bulbs and electronic LCD controls within its one-inch stainless steel canopy. Nestled discreetly between the chimney and its outer ring, Modena's glass canopy adds a sense of lightness and augments the range hoods symmetry and low-profile design.
- Fits in any kitchen with its classic wall mount design
- Ensure a comfortable cooking environment with this 30-inch wide vent hood that refreshes air in a flash
- Easily see what you're cooking with its LED bulb that provides extra lighting at you cooking surface
- Achieve a stylish look with this stainless steel color vent hood that complements the entire kitchen
- 250-715 CFM internal blower
- Internal blower sones: 0.8-5.8
- Aluminum mesh filters
- Electronic LCD controls
- Five powerful speed levels plus burst
- Four 3W Bloom HD LED lights
- Dual-level lighting
- Recirculating option
- Internal blower - vertical: 8-inch round duct
- Internal blower - horizontal: N/A
- Color: Stainless Steel and Glass
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
||590, 390, 290
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
||Bloom™ HD LED
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 34
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
||27 - 50
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.