A standard of the Europa Collection, the Zephyr ZML-M90BS Milano Island Hood (stainless steel construction) now enjoys the advanced technology of Zephyr's DCBL Suppression System. A bold technological breakthrough, DCBL Suppression transforms the Milano island into one of the quietest, most powerful and energy efficient range hoods on the market today.
- Make a statement with this island mount vent hood while keeping your kitchen free of steam, grease, cooking fumes and odors
- This 36-inch wide vent hood helps release the fumes and smoke, thus making your kitchen well ventilated
- Helps illuminate your cooking surface with it's LED bulb
- Add a sleek and modern look to your kitchen with this stainless steel color vent hood
- 250-715 CFM internal blower
- Internal blower sones: 0.8-5.8
- Aluminum mesh filters
- Electronic integrated controls with LCD screen
- Dual-level lighting
- Four Bloom HD LED 3W lights
- Recirculating option
- Mounting height: 26-inch - 34-inch
- Extension duct cover option: yes, up to 12' ceiling
- Internal blower - vertical: 8-inch round
- Internal blower - horizontal: N/A
- Stainless steel construction
- Color: Stainless Steel
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
||590, 390, 290
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
||Bloom™ HD LED
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 34
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
||28.5 - 50
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.