The Zephyr Essentials Series AK9434AS Monsoon DCBL One-Piece Liner is one-of-a-kind. Zephyr started with a 715 CFM DC motor and added stainless steel baffle filters with a removable grease tray for easy cleaning. Then they added both vertical and horizontal venting options, wireless remote control, and the DCBL Suppression System (which makes the Monsoon one of the most quiet and energy efficiency insert liners available today).
- Hidden under the cabinet, this sleek and stylish vend hood matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen
- Prevent damage to ceilings and countertops with this 36-inch wide vent hood
- While you're cooking, never worry about being unable to see properly due to low lighting as its LED bulb effectively illuminates the cooking surface
- Achieve a stylish look with this stainless steel color vent hood that complements the entire kitchen
- Internal blower sones: 0.8-5.8
- SS Pro-Baffle filters
- Electronic LCD controls
- Two Bloom HD LED 6W lights
- Auto delay-off
- Clean air mode
- Dual level lighting
- Removable grease tray
- RF remote control
- Vertical duct - internal: 8-inch round
- Horizontal duct - internal: 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch or 8-inch round
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Mounting height: 26-inch - 36-inch
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
||590, 390, 290
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
||Bloom™ HD LED
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||8, 3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 36
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.