- Primary cooking area = 360 square inches
- Warming rack area = 90 square inches
- Total cooking area = 450 square inches
- Two stainless steel burners
- 26,500 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled lid with center-mounted thermometer and painted aluminum end caps
- Two stainless steel fold-down tables
- Front-mounted control panel
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
- Fuel gauge (LP models only)
- Six tool hooks
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.